Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Getting My Mojo Back...


Well, it sure has been a long while since I posted here. A lot has been happening: illness, work, being a full-time single mum and more. And yes, I did start to love my painting mojo. However, I attended a two day workshop with the wonderful Tracy Verdugo last weekend and I got my painting mojo back while I got my Paint Mojo on!

The workshop was held at the Buderim Craft Cottage, which was a delightful location. And the group of 18 ladies I attended with were so lovely. We had such a wonderful time, and some of us have hooked up as Facebook friends, so it will be nice to see how we're all travelling in our art journey.

Below is my where I'm at with the large canvas that we started at the workshop. This is a large 90cm x 90cm (36" x 36") canvas. Tracey showed us through each stage of painting the canvas by creating a masterpiece of her own. She is a true talent and I had to pinch myself a few times when I was watching her work.

I will post progress photos, and also some more from the workshop. I'm looking forward to seeing where this painting goes!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting, well done. So glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lovely painting! Xxx

    ReplyDelete