Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Painting Frenzy...


This heading best describes my life at present. I am in a painting frenzy and have just started painting number fourteen to sell at a market stall in nine days. No pressure. At. All.

These paintings will either be sold individually or as a set.

I seem to be a lover of sets, hence why painting number fourteen was started. I am also hoping to do a fifteenth painting just so I have some individuals to sell.

The market I will be at is called the Markets of Hope. I will share more details when next on a PC, or you can click on the top link on my
sidebar, of head over to my Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/AppleTreeArtbyPaula).

Paula xo

3 comments:

  1. I love these flowers Paula, they're bright and happy and would make anyone's domestic space smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you lots of luck at the market...I am sure your lovely paintings will sell....sets are a really good idea. :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete